Apply to Become an ACSC Member
To become an Austin Cancer Support Coalition member, the first step is to fill out this form. Once we have received this form, we will move forward with the vetting process.
I - Organization and Contact Information
1. Organization Name
2. Point of Contact
3. Contact Phone Number
4. Point of Contact Email
7a. Intake Process - How should other organizations refer to you? (SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
7b. Intake Process
II - Services Offered
1. What categories do your services related to cancer generally fall within? (SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
2. Please briefly describe the kinds of services or programs that your organization offers specific to cancer:
III - Limitations to Populations Served
1. Select any specific populations your organization focuses on: (SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
2. Provide any relevant clarifications to above question on populations served including details if 'other' was selected. OPTIONAL
IV - Insurance
1. Do you accept insurance for your services?
2. If you selected yes, please list insurance types and carriers that you accept.
V - Fees
1. Do patients pay for using your services?
2. Provide any relevant clarifications to above question on fees. OPTIONAL